cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception on Deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing issues on deployment and unable to deploy any of the components from NWDS to any of the Portal servers.

PFB the error chain for the deployment exception:

[#2]: Could not establish connection to AS Java on [abc.xyz.xx:50004]. No alive connection. Check state of the server. Check if the host and port specified are correct and AS Java is up and running.

[ERROR: 11/25/14 4:45 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Worker-4,5,main]]

I tried re-starting the NWDS and tried with a different work space as well but nothing worked out.

Can someone please suggest what could be the issue.

BR,

Anurag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Have you checked, if you have specified the correct host name and port to be connected. Is the server up and running you are trying to connect?

Regards,

Ravi Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes, the entries are correct. This has been working for long time but from the last 2 days, it has started giving error.

Even, I am unable to deploy on Quality server also.

The servers are up and running and there are no issues.

BR,

Anurag

former_member190358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

I think your NWDS is not able to connect to the concern portal. Is the link to portal working from outside which you have put in NWDS.

Was there any proxy/any setting in NWDS before if yes cross check, if that still exist.

Try above and let me know the result.

Regards,

Ravi Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply.

The issue has been resolved.

Everything was fine from NWDS side. Even the filesystem deployment script was failing when tried directly for sometime.

After that, our BASIS team bounced the Portal server and tried again to deploy the file by running the script and it worked.

Post that, we also tried and were able to deploy the file successfully.

Thanks for all the replies.

BR,

Anurag

Answers (0)