Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation Mapping Issue in ICO

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had developed ESR Objects in Local software component version and facing issue while choosing operation Mapping in ICO Receiver Interface step, which Operation mapping was not appearing, but same was fine when I developed ESR objects on SWCV imported from SLD.

Kindly advice on this issue. Also please let me know the significance of Local software component version

PI Version: 7.31

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Below wiki will answer all your questions.

Local Software Component Versions - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

local SWCVs are not intended to be used in conjunction with integration objects. Objects in those components are used for testing within the ESR only.

Please refer to: Managing Services in the Enterprise Services Repository - SAP Library

"You can define a local software component version freely in the Enterprise Services Repository (see Creating a Local Software Component Version ). Local software component versions are intended for temporary development of local objects in an ES Repository only. Consequently, you cannot use any local objects in a configuration in the Integration Directory, and subsequently cannot perform any runtime tests with these objects. You also cannot transport any local objects by using the Change Management Service (CMS)."

Thus you need to create you interface and mapping objects within a SLD-based SWCV.

Best Regards,

lars