cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zeitbuchungskorrekturen / Clock-In/Out Corrections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends!

In NWBC ESS there is the point "clock-in/out corrections".

In the customizing it is possible to change actions that can be done at the screen "clock-in/out corrections".

I have changed the customizing in order to prevent that ESS-users have the possibility to change their start and leaving times which are booked with a time booking terminal. As you can see, there is no icon for changing or deleting in the column "Aktionen (actions)".

But it is possible to change the times via klicking in the column "Uhrzeit" and overwriting an existing time and saving it.

That shouldn't be possible. ESS users should not be allowed to change an existing time once it is entered in the system. ... bug ... Do you know a way to handle this bug?

Thank you for your support!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth!

I have read the threads and it looks like you are right! I thought there is something wrong in SPRO.

After changing the role for the ESS-Users it´s not possible to change the times any more.

I´ll give you more feedback after a few tests.

Thank you very much!

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Now it is nearly resolved. But - what I don´t understand is: the buttons for deleting and changing an existing  time are not visible.

How can I prevent that ESS-users can overwrite an existing time via klicking in the field where the time is shown and writing a new time into it?

The only possibility to change working times should be a change via pa30 in the backend.

Overwriting in ESS should not be possible. I haven´t found a point to this problem in customizing.

Regards

Martin

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you can ensure approval is done if they change any entries? I thought you wanted to allow edit in first place?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddarth,

the employees should not do any corrections in ESS. They should only see their times. They are booking their times on a terminal.

And there is an other issue: There are time events which I want to hide (the two which are red bordered shouldn't be shown). But I can´t delete them out of the table T705P.  So I think the only possibility is to use a BAdI. But which one is it? Is there any example existing?

Regards

Martin

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there is no badi as such for filtering you can call exit from R/3 to filter these or check here BAdI PT_COR_REQ SAP IMG Menu #Time Management >  Personnel Time Events >  General Settings >  Group Personnel Time Event Types >Define Personnel Time Event Type Groups.

Answers (0)