Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Data loads

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are creating a new Plant in SAP and we will assign existing Sales Org to this new Plant. I want to know that as part of Data Loads (from existing Plant to new Plant) what all data we need to consider? I know we need to update Delivering Plant in Customer Master, Material Master, CMIR, Pricing, Open Sales Orders, Deliveries. Other than this do we need to consider any other data also for data migration from old Plant to new Plant?

Thanks,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Could you please let me know your completely closing old plant there will not be any sales from old plant in future.

As your question specific about data loads i think you are good to move with this.Also have you checked for customizing about shipping point determination for new plant.

What about any existing batch jobs that are scheduled to run specific about old plant like delivery due jobs,Rescheduling jobs same you need to setup for this plant also.

Regards,

Shreenidhi Math

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is a new plant roll-out, then once all the configurations are done (from SD, MM, PP and FI and CIN too)  If you are going to have the same materials in this plant, then you have to extend your materials to this plant.

If any pricing elements are having plant as a determination filed, then create new pricing conditions for all those elements.

If customers are to be delivered goods from this plant exclusively, then upload this plant to CMR as delivering plant.

Hope Shipping point determination is done.. for new plant.

I think these are all for master data

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also need to take care of inventory.

Need to transfer the inventory from old plant to new plant

If there is batch management, need to extend the batch from old plant to new plant

Also you need to defind the Return process (Old plant order to new plant )