cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request is yellow for a long time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to load single invoice in data source 2LIS_11_VASCL through filling setup table. All the 8 records came to BI of that invoice but request was yellow and at last it turns to red. Please suggest what needs to be done.

Regards

Devesh suryavanshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please close the thread and assign points if your doubt is cleared or else let me know the issue had not been resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devesh

Clear the psa tables because its the only issue

you can find like this db02 and table space overview

and if you want to know which table is occupying more spcace like this go to additional functions bw analysis and you can find psa double click on it so that it will give psa tables and sort in descending order so that you can know which psa is more occupying space and copy that table name and goto se11 or se 16 give table name rstsods and after that you can know which datasource and give a search of that data source and go to manage tab and delete all psa this is the procedure to delete psa manually or else you can do by process chain

first goto table se16 or se11 and give rsds  and after that select objvers active so that you can find all datasources which are active in your system and copy all those and goto process chain and create a chain for deletion of psa and add all datasources over there and select more than 10 days or any thing as per your requirement and activate and if you want weekly to run this chain you save it for weekly in start variant so that your chain runs weekly .

I think you got doubt clearly understand  please let me know any problem if you faces

Assign points if this is useful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DEVESH SURYAVANSHI,

Please Make request Red and Delete the Request & Load Again it just short dump issue.......

Regards,

Abdul Rawoof Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dev

Just clear the psa tables so that you will not face this issue in future .

Assign points if it is helpful to you of my answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi devesh

its an load issue

abap dump analysis

go to tcode st22

you can view the terminated messages over there

or else once contact basis person he can clearly explain you

its an load issue

even i to faced this issue so many times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stil,

Could you please explain what you did when you face this type of issue. I see the Dump in ST22 but could not understand that.

Regards

Devesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dev

Its and load issue if it is fail due to dump analysis  just contact basis team he will expalin and resolve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cna you please share the error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Still,

In this Data source data get loaded last time 29.03.2014. After that data did not load in this data source. I am sharing you details of error on that date by Logs.

Error

Short dump in the Warehouse

Diagnosis

The data update was not finished. A short dump has probably been logged in BI. This provides information about the error.

System Response

"Caller 70" is missing.

Further analysis:

Search the BI short dump overview for the short dump that belongs to the request. Pay attention to the correct time and date on the selection screen.

You access a short dump list using the wizard or the menu path "Environment -> Short dump -> In the Data Warehouse".

Regards

Devesh