How to resolve the data connections issue at time of  migration,

Regards,

Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Once migration is completed .We need to map each connection manually .In universe 

Thanks,

Raghunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tqs for giving answer that question cloud please provide any document for migration

Regards,

Rao

0 Kudos

Hello,

very very low on information here! Please state:

1. Which Vesion is the Source Environment?

2. Which Version is the Target Environment?

3. What for a problem with connections? Please provide more details and maybe a screenshot if you get any error.

Regards

-Seb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

1) Source version is 3.1 32 bit os

2)  Target Environment is 4.0  64 bit os

I am ready  to doing migration so will prepare the one document about Errors& Solving while doing migration process so   can you tell me  some errors and solving methods for that based on your experience only

please this is very needful for me (Migration Errors & Solving) please help,

Regards,

Rao

0 Kudos

Rao,

first of all you should not use SAP BI 4.0 as Destination Version. SAP BI 4.0 will go out of Maintenance Support in conclusion with BOE XI 3.1. Meaning at 12/31/2015.

Therefore i highly recommend that you update your Environment(s) to the latest Version which is SAP BI 4.1 SP5.

We cannot "predict" what your issues will be (and that told again). Check the Upgrade Guide, Error Message Guide and all other resources that are available if you face issues.

Regards

-Seb.

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should start with Migration guide, then review this KBA https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1904814

Then you'll be ready for migration.

If you actually see any errors - then we can help you resolve them.

If you want to see what errors are possible - go to service market place and do a search on "migration error" - enjoy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Denis thanks for giving response

Answers (0)