cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO Order is on Credit Hold no requirement should generate in MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MTO process we have an issuse when sale order entered  for FG  Materaial and if the customer is on Credit hold.The MRP generate the demand for

the raw material/semi finished and Planning start , But actual order is on Credit Hold and finance team is allow for the production as customer is defaulter , can you suggest me How we can stop FG Material should not generate Raw Material requirement (i.e Order should not visible in MD04)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi  piwal

when you create sale order level on that time customer is hold so on that time you can set the reason of rejection , then system not showing in MD04 , are any planning level

set the rejection of rejection  using user exit and write abap code based on your requirement .

include: mv45afzz

userexit: USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE 

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi and Reddy

Reddy if we blocked the reason rejection then it will not appeared as Open sale order so again

the problem will remain . i feel this is not right solution

what we expecting if customer is on credit hold the Order requirement should not pass to Prd Planning department

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard functionality is even if a sale order is set to credit block, the requirements will not be removed from MD04.  To meet your requirement, you can set the "Fixed date and qty" so that it won't appear in MD04

G. Lakshmipathi