cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Note 1602520 overrides authorisation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to implement the note 1602520 in the project and the

One Hit - Direct Display function in that note.

The function is at follows....

When a search query finds a unique hit, then this object is directly displayed. You don't have to click on the object in the search result list. So if you search for a specific Opportunity ID or Customer ID you enter the number, press enter and the details are directly displayed. You don't have to click the details link in the search result list.

and thats a pretty neat function.... BUT....

... if the one object found in the search is one that i´m not, depending on my role, authorised to open, it opens when we implement the note...

When the note is not implemented the search does not deliver any result for that special role.

So my  question is ...

How to get this function consider my roles authorisation and not open obbject the role is not authorised to work with

Best Regards

Hans B Johansson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you perform the authority check? If you do it in the BADI or using the standard mechanisms, sounds a SAP error and you should report it via incident, I would check before the authority check is not managed by a custom development on the WebUI...

Cheers!

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Luis for your answer i shall check the BADI´s

Another thought that stiked me is that maybe we havent done all the settings we need to do before implementing the note. I am thinking of settings for Central Search, Do you, or someone else, know whitch settings, if any, has to be made?  

Or maybe we need to adjust some parameters in sequence control(s)?

BR

Hans

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well the one result navigation should be anything special, the note 1636610 shows how to do it, even it's related to the BP also affects to the BT, I don't understand what relation has the one click navigation with the central edit button (note which you pointed 1602520), I'm a bit confused right now, can you please clarify a little better?

Former Member
former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you working with the Interaction Center, then? did you check the note I pointed?

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hans

The particular link explains two usable features.Its on you to implement based on your requirement.You can try both of them for a particular business role.For implementing it in the Parameters ,make a z profile and add two parameters CENTRAL_EDIT_ENABLED TRUE and ONE_HIT_DIRECT_DISPL TRUE.Then assign this in the business role functional profile.

Regards

Rashmi ranjan behera

Message was edited by: Andrei Vishnevsky

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the parameters assigned to the Z funcinal profile but logged into the system in a role that is not allowed to se a special type of transaction - this transaction still opens if just one hit.

So my conclusion is that in the ONE_HIT_DIRECT_DISPL does not check if there is limitations in the role.

IF I dont have the ONE_HIT_DIRECT_DISPL in TRUE, the role doesn´t see the "forbidden" transaction.

Any suggestion to a solution?

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raise a SAP incident, sounds like a program error.

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hans

Please raise a ticket with SAP and also please post here any answers you get from SAP experts for other scn users also.

In the mean time do check with the Basis security people to cross verify the PFCG role where authorization might have been given.Check if any custom code is written in UI level.

Regards

Rashmi ranjan behera

PraveenDwivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hans

I am facing similar issue in my project. Can you tell me how were you able to solve this problem?

Answers (0)