Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP10 Enhancement spots

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When ever i am scheduling maintenace plan from IP10 as a manual call, system has been generating Notifications with respect to the Objects

(different Objects are being maintained in the Maintenance plan of the Object list item tab) in the Work order,in fact all you know that SAP standard it

will generate One notification wrt to the Equipment while generating Object (Work Order),I would like to figure it out exactly where the the enhancement

been triggering..

Regards,

Srinika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinika,

You rquestion isn't clear..

Do you create Orders or Notifications from your Maintenance Plan??

PeteA

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Let us say, if i assigned 5 objects (Equipments) in the Object list item Tab in the maintenance plan (XXXX),and while scheduling maintenance plan just i click on Manual call (11/26/2014) and "SAVE"

As soon as i save the maint plan and check the Work order (Which has been generated through Maint plan) consisting of 5 notifications got created in the Objects Tab aganist those objects (Equipments) which i assigned in the Maintenance plan (XXXX)

And I thought that 1 Equipment where i assigned at Item Tab, should have create notification aganist that Work order.

Is this SAP standard Behaviour or is it some enhancement, please let me know.

If you want me to provide some more details,please let me know.

Regards,

Srinika

former_member385375
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi srinika

As per SAP standard setting when you create mintenance plan with single item it will create one notiifcation or order as the case may be (depending on the maintenance plan category ) on scheduling or on manual call. In your case when you assign multiple objects in the object list of a single item of a maint. plan also it should create a single order or notification as per standard setting. However after creation of order with object list in the order object tab you have options to create notifications for each object. In your case there may be enhancement for creation of notification incase of multiple objects in a order.

Regards

Shakti