Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training Compliance in Training Needs and Management Module

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

As a continuation to SAP LSO we are using HRTNM00_REPDIS/ HRTNM00_REPCRE/HRTNM00_REPMOD to capture various Training Plan and Need .

In this there's an option for Regulatory compliance to fill up various fields like Training Fund category/TFC Label, etc but in change mode also I am not able to fill up those fields. Is there any way out to fill it up? Screen shot attached marked in Orange color,

Please do the needful as there's no relevant documentation too for this.

Regards,

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In SAP HR Menu, under TNM, France Specific Reporting is different but Manage Training needs/Common Reporting: These are common point to all countries and no where mentioned that these are France Specific. We are using EhP7. Also not getting any SAP documentation regarding these.

Regards,

Niladri

Sharon_Newton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, Typically, SAP does not create solutions that are country specific.  However, when TNM was built, the design took the specific needs of the French legal requirements in mind.  Previous to the delivery of the TNM enhancement, the only solution available for French customers was built and supported by SAP France, and it only available through release 4.5.  So - while this was not developed only for the use of French companies, it was optimized for their use and is typically much more work to implement than any customer who is not French needs to do.

I have seen similar requirements for planning/forecasting/budgeting training costs at other customers, but we typically recommend that the customer build an ABAP report that meets their needs with much less configuration work and much less pain on the administrator/end user side.  If you go with the TNM solution and are not using Payroll, note 1445532 discusses your options.  Good luck and regards, Sharon

former_member206624
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you working on  french specific requirements? you can find TNM documentation in service market palce.

Regards

Rag

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

No it's not French specific. This is done for a typical Indian Business scenario, not able to find enough documentation from SAP in this space.

Confused

Regards,

Niladri

Stephen_B
Participant
0 Kudos

This solution was specifically delivered for French statury requirements related to Training. If you'll notice, the configuration node can be found in the France Payroll node in IMG.

I wouldn't want to use it as a generic 'training demand' solution.

You can derive you 'training needs' elsewhere: previous bookings, no. of prebookings, mandatory trainings set, course types assigned in development plans or appraisal forms etc.

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Sharon_Newton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri, Stephen is correct that TNM was developed specifically with the French Declaration 2483 needs in mind.  To implement it if you do not have the full requirements as required by the French government is probably more than a customer wants to work through, as it requires payroll and other modules to execute the report.  There is some Demand Planning functionality that supports the ability to look at current demand and forecast for the following year, although it is minimal. Regards, Sharon

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am interested in topic too and last year I consider this option. As you said it's under French payroll in IMG and I thought it might be for French.

Would you please clarify if it's possible to use it in other countries regardless than payroll or you don't recommend.

Thanks,

Omid