cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10.1 - Transaction Menu

0 Kudos

Is there any standard transaction menu under SAP GRC 10.1 for users to work on Access Control, Process Control & Risk Management ?

(I know how to add transactions thru' user menu & I also know the t-codes of SAP GRC, what I fail to see is a standard menu showing those transactions)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Can you provide some more details on what exactly you want to achieve?

In NWBC, do you want to see GRC Access Control, Process Control and Risk Management menus in a single workcentre?

Are there any specific activities in AC,PC and RM, you want to combine and see at one place?

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

there is no standard transaction menu available in GRC as all the functionalities are in the business client that can be started via tcode NWBC. Business client is structured into 6 work centers with several sub areas.

Hope this answer your question.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I'm using regular SAP GUI front end  (SAP GUI 730).. Is NWBC a must for GRC?

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Let me share my experience. I don't use NWBC at all, instead I use link

http://server:port/sap/bc/nwbc/

Regards,

Artem

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

depends on the definition how to use GRC. If users log in via SAP GUI transaction NWBC is required to start the business client. As Artem mentioned it is also possible to log in via hyperlink and in this case transaction NWBC isn't required.

What is your concern in this case? I don't see any issue in giving NWBC authorization to end-users even if they log-in via the hyperlink. The authorization inside the business client must be granted in both cases. If you simply authorize NWBC without any GRAC* authorization the user won't be able to see anything.

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashanth,

You can create a role in ABAP with required t-codes and upload the role to portal.

PS: Folders in ABAP role in menu turns to tabs and t-codes as iviews.

Regards,

Mohan Kalla -CISSP