cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change sales order header data based on partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement where I want to change terms of payment on sales order based on different PE partner function in sales header data, this should happen automatically and manual intervention is to be avoided.

E.g.

If Partner (PE: Sales Employee) is 123 in the sales header data then terms of payment should be changed to ZABC.

otherwise if I change the partner function to 456 in sales header data then the terms of payment should be changed to ZDEF.

Is there any standard configuration through which I can fulfill my requirement, or any other solutions are more then welcome.

Regards,

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moaz,

This is an interesting requirement! Request you to explain the business process, in more detail.

If different sales employees sell to the same customer, the terms of payment should be different. why?

I agree with this requirement needs some coding and Ztable. I will suggest userexit:

Program:

MV45AFZB

• USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK

This user exit can be used to carry out additional checks (e.g. for completion) in the document header. The system could, for example, check whether certain shipping conditions are allowed for a particular customer group.

sorry made a mistake with the userexit, as this information is stored in VBKD, therefore:

• USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD

The user exit can be used to carry out additional checks (e.g. for completion) on the business data in the order.

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter - edited

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moaz,

There is no std configuration to achieve this. You can use a user exit to override the normal determination of VBKD_ZTERM from KNVV_ZTERM of PY partner, to  determine from that of partner PE.

Regards

Jobi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if there is any possibilty of maintaining Payment terms in the sales employee master you can go for the 

• USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD and pull the data from the s.employee master

or

Maintain Ztables with combinations of Sales employee code + Paymentterms and use the above Exit to pull the data to Sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that is possible

Create Z table for employee, which contain employee id and Payment term combination . You take a help of ABAPER that is possible

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

It will be very much possible to have terms of payment filed assigned to partner PE. Through proper configuration in the corresponding customer account group, we can have it.

And if you want u can create a new partner function by copying the standard PE.

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Payment term in sales order coming from Payer partner function. So I beleiver it can be done only through user exist as mentioned earlier