cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Rec-Personnel number does not exist error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SAP E Recruitment we are facing an error that when ever recruiter is entering the Personnel number of recruiter in General job information tab system indicates that Please enter a valid personnel number. When we go to PA & check for personnel number then same exists.

Could any one help me in understanding the issue.If same has any relation with Business partner of personnel number.

Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andy,

I tried to create candidate via RCF_CREATE_USER but system gives me error that candidate already exist. Pl suggest how else i can resolve this issue.

s0004895470
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Puneet,

Use report HRALSYNCX to synchronize the PA data to the candidate.

Please note that report RCF_CREATE_USER should no longer be used (except to create the first recruiter's candidate). Use the maintain internal users scenario in the recruiting administrator role.

Regards,

Luk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the issue. Problem is candidate id is existing in HRP1001 but same is not there in 5102. Is it possible ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

might be possible. You can create a candidate using the recruiter admin pages or via RCF_CREATE_USER report or automtic via HRALSYNCX program (requires setup config)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andy.  But could you please help me to understand how can I get candidate id for that employee. Is it feasible to get through some tables.

If candidate ID status for that employee is inactive then how can I make it active again so that my recruitment process doesn't stops.

Regards

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

every user (like a recruiter) that you want to use in EREC should have candidate object (NA) assigned. That's why you get an error, there is no internal candidate for your pernr assigned.