cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change alert message in WebUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, collegues.

Have a requirement to modify alert message after partner is confirmed.

I have configured rule to showing this message but i need to change it depending on some business partners params. And for this i need to put some custom code but i cann't find place where this text message is stored...

So.. It would be very helful if you tell me where this text message is stored and where i can put my custom logic.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Viacheslav,

in general IC alerts consist of two parts:

- a rule (which conditions have to be met before the alert will be shown, in your case it's "Partner confirmed" event for example).

- an alert itself (static or dynamic text which will be shown if a rule execute the action "Show alert").

Alerts, as I said, can have dynamic attributes. These attributes can be filled in ABAP with the logic you desire. You can maintain alerts texts and insert dynamic attributes in them in IC_MANAGER role (IC_MANAGER -> Process Modeling -> Alerts). While you're editing an alert you can insert attributes there.

To make a new your own attribute available there you have to extend ICRULE context under IMG -> CRM -> E-mail Response Management System -> Define Repository. And also create a fact gathering service for it. More details can be obtained for example here SAP CRM: Alerts in the header of the IC Webclient

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's exactly what i need.

Thank you very much for exceptionally great explanation.

Answers (0)