cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Reason and Absence Type

0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is missing of time events in 2011 IT for the working days must be automatically unpaid. No manual interpretation of 2001 IT. How can i achieve this scenario.

I have read few threads about Absence reasons and generation of 2001 IT automatically.

I have copied TD80, TD81. I have configured V_T555D, V_T705A. But i'm not able to understand the logic?

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks and Regards

Jaga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Omid,

Thanks for your detailed input, It is very clear and logical. I'll try the same and update you. thank you so much.

Reg

Jaga

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaga,

I just published a document related to your issue. Find it here 

I hope it help you

Regards,

Omid

0 Kudos

Hi Omid,

Sorry for the delay. Sure I'll read this and update you how my system works.

Thankyou so much 🙂

Regards

Jaga

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jag,

Automatic absence generation works.

I am not sure if you are looking for a case with missing clock-in/out or with gap in working times(I mean leave the work and come back) but the solution is the same and you just change your PCR in second step.

The steps are these:

- Create a reason in V_T705B. By defining an absence reason you will assign a absence type. You will use this absence type to insert a line in TIP table. Lets assume absence type will be 0070 for example

- Write a PCR to check if current line of TIP table is gap(pair type=0) then generate a line in TIP table after current line. For this issue you need a time type like auxiliary, lets call it AUX1, and by seeing gap you will fill it by

You can control this one by following code

D    OUTTPPTYPE

0     HRS=1  ADDBAUX1Z

You will control this time type in processing each line of TIP table and if it's 1 the you need a code to generate a line in TIP table.

First you should reseat auxiliary time type. HRS=0   ADDDBAUX1Z

The you need this code   FILIPI0070COLOP*   ( As you see 0070 is your absence type)

You will put this line in above code in * section of OUTTYPTYPE. By the way you need some detail check for first or last line of TIP table.

Regards,

Omid

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition TD80 is important for processing of reasons. Actually this is the exactly solution we use to generate absence / attendance when a reason comes from clock-in/out devices.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadesan,

Yes I agreed with venkatesh yadav, Even I've also tried in so many ways but not got result finally I've approached the ABAPER and made him to develop the program then it works.

I am very sure that we can't update info type 2001 by automatically or any PCR "except ABAP program".

Regards

Mohan

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadesan ,

Please find the below custom pcr-missing swipe.

ZSI1

HRS= PNUM

HRS?24

OUTTPSTAT1

COLOP*

COLORW2I

HRS=2

ADDDBTIMETYPE-1

COLORW3I

HRS=3

ADDDBTIMETYPE-1

=

COLOP*

COLORW4I

HRS=4

ADDDBTIMETYPE-1

>

COLOP*

COLORW4I

HRS=4

ADDDBTIMETYPE-1

Thanks

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your response,

I have few doubts.

1. Can you please explain what this PCR do for the missing clock in/out ? Can 2001 IT will be created automatically for the missing days.

2. What about Time type ?

3. Should I place this in schema after P2011 Function ?

Correct me if i'm wrong

Reg

Jaga

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand it is not possible to create a record in 2001 where we can bring the details till time type further more we have to write one more program where we have to loop at time type values and it is holding any number then create record in 2001 with absence type.

Regards

Venkatesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat,

I thought the same and its the final way to achieve.

Till now I have created custom PCR to capture the Unauthorized days and passed the values to TWT. The values are now storing in ZL table. But PY couldn't import these values, i'm trying max to do this through std config.

Reg

Jaga

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand it will not import Unauthorized days in PY from ZL if you are counting them in TM you have to bring the number of absence hours(1 day = X hours) to a wage type every day and then with the help of function ZLIT  we can bring that number of absence hours to IT of payroll where you can write a logic if hours are greater than "X" then count it as "1" day once you get these number of days further we can write our logic to calculate the amounts and then reduce or increase what ever we can do.

But we can not create a record in IT 2001 only calculation accordingly payment details on payslip.

Regards

Venkatesh