Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TID and error in IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a customer query for our adapter.

FI IDOC is being send from the external system to SAP. Suppose the FI IDOC is posted in SAP it will return a TID to the external sytem.

Now the IDOC is posterd but it is not processed correctly , them it will not return any error to external system as per SAP.

But in case of our customer he is getting the exception when the IDOC is not processed correctly in SAP.

We want to reproduce this case and solve it.

As i am a fresher i dont have much knowledge about this.

Can anyone help me in this. Ckient is using SAP 4.6

Regards,

Akriti

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Akriti,

Try with the below option.

Go to the respective partner profile in WE20 --> inbound parameters --> Select and then display --> In inbound option tab --> remove the check on "Cancel processing after syntax error".

Regards,

Tp

5 REPLIES 5

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Akriti,

Try with the below option.

Go to the respective partner profile in WE20 --> inbound parameters --> Select and then display --> In inbound option tab --> remove the check on "Cancel processing after syntax error".

Regards,

Tp

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Thanga Prakash.

0 Kudos

Hello Akriti,

Does it work?

If yes please close the thread.

Regards,

Tp

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked..

Thanks Tp

I am closing the thread

0 Kudos

Please mark the correct answer and close the thread, so that it will appear as answered when checking in the recent activity.