cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up flexible work scedules in ESS/MSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement for employees or managers to change the FREE day during each week.  This day could change weekly and the only access for the managers and users is through ESS/MSS.  I found a way to accommodate this for my Japan Market but I have been discouraged from using the same area for other markets around the globe.  Is there another way that any one has been able to set up and use flexible work schedules?  If so could you please lead me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance

Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there is no ESS/MSS screen available. You can create a transactional iview ie shift planning or use HCM processes and forms where employee can request a change for change in WOrk schedule or a manager can do from MSS which release of ESS or MSS you are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick response we are on EHP7. We do not have the work force planning module would your suggestion work through the time management module only?

Do you know of another way to allow it through a possible attendance request or absence request?  If I can get the day to set to zero hours through some means then I think I can handle it through these types of requests.  Just wondering what other thoughts you might have. 

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

well for attendance or absence we have time management which is part of standard delivery, otherwise you can use a custom WD screen and use function module or BAPIS to update Time infotypes