SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why SAP consider Rate category, Rate, Schema,... are Master data?

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm new in SAP ISU. I'm very surprise when I found that some very important information such as Rate category, Rate, Schema,... are Master data.

Can anyone explain me why?

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rate Category & Rate type are used in Rate determination and hence which is an important part of Billing Schema. So they are part of Billing Mater data and therefore are considered to be Master data.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rate Category & Rate type are used in Rate determination and hence which is an important part of Billing Schema. So they are part of Billing Mater data and therefore are considered to be Master data.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Manh,

In SAP IS-U, we consider the Schema,Rate category are Billing master data. Basically they are the transactional master data.
                                    In IS-U we can directly upload the billing master data via t-code EA_UPLOAD, no transport require to implement the same in diffrent lanscape.

that's the basic and important different from the R/3 billing config process.

I hope it clear the picture of SAP Billing master data.

Thanks

AnUrAg