cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personnel Number Range Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

According to the issue, personnel numbers are getting generated alternatively. Eg., my number range is set from 10000 - 19999. So when I create the first pers. no., it should generate 10000, but it is generating 10002, and next number as 10004. What can be the reason for this?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagyashree,

I have experience this problem, so the solution is below:

First of all kindly note its system random behavior which happen some time, do below the steps

First of delete your number ranges and also its reset its number counter as you required in my case i make it "0" and run your LSMW program again;

in my case its work i am expecting same for you.

Regards;

Bashir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajeshkothamasu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Share your SNRO screens and interval screens

Regards,

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. My issue was resolved.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly can you reset the number ranges? because some times some numbers might be created and deleted in such case it may happen.

regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the NUMKR feature, also PA04.

regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Data is not there for 10001. This was done through mass upload in LSMW. Normally also when I do it manually, it is working the same. Next number is coming always as even number.

I have also checked feature NUMKR. Though I did not maintain it coz there was no need for the same. PA04 also I checked. It is maintained fine only.

Still this issue is there.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in SNRO for any kind of buffereing.

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the data for numbers 10000, 10001 (May be those numbers already generated)

Please check the NR Status.