cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD quotation date format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have SD quotation documents that the dates are display in yyyy.mm.dd format.

May I know where is the date format is defined?

I've checked on user's profile default date format is dd.mm.yyyy.

FYI, I'm a 1st level support and do not have basis authorizations.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

What I've noticed that all SD documents (not only quotations) belong to customers from Country XXX is having this date format yyyy.mm.dd. Therefore, I believe what Siva Prasad mentioned could be the answer.

Thank you guys!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jan sc

Please change the date format as per shown in Haresh's screen and log off from your user. Login again after a few seconds and check the impact. Test this and update. It works when you log off the system and login again.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

This user profile was not change from the day it was created many years ago.

So I'm ruling out the user profile date format.

Any where else is the setting?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally date formats are also set country level-OY01 which will also effect all documents not only Quotations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meaning that all customers belong to that particular country will have the same date format?

Sorry, I was not able to execute the mentioned tcode. Can you help to post the screenshot of how is the OY01 looks like? Thanks!

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

these are the general settings but the date format is mainly controlled from the user profile under SU01D as stated by the Members.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So is it same from the first day or it is changed recently? When did you notice this change? Can you confirm this? There is no other settings in my mind. May be there could be some customization. Is it only in quotation or in every other transaction as well? If it is only in quotation then check in MV45AFZZ whethere there is any coding related to this or not?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to check date format in your user id in transaction code SU3 or SU01. If it is not match than change it with help of Basis team.

Regards,

Haresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

User profile date format is correct dd.mm.yyyy.

I want the SD quotations also display the same format dd.mm.yyyy (not yyyy.mm.dd).