cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check back ground job in PT60 run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want check whether the PT60 is running perfectly in the back ground or not and what is the Quota generated( on daily basis).

Please guide me how can we check the PT60(time evalutaion) back ground job.

Regards,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your issue is resolved, please close the thread to avoid confusion.

Regards

Neha

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Click on below link

Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Venkatesh and Siva,

Thank you for your prompt response.

1. Job name as *(asterisk).

2. Given user name.

3. Given dates and time

and executed it says No job matches the selection criteria.

But the user confirmed is that, there a daily back ground job is performed by the end of the day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try to replace the user name with * and try to check on the dates once again. Need not give time I suggest. You may rather keep both date and time field blank. To refine your search, you may give the program name under ABAP program name field (RPTIME00 / RPTQTA00)

Also, please check on the dates when the job got finished, as the spool / log may be cleared off by your Basis team after a couple of days. Ex after 7 / 14 etc days, all the jobs in the system, may be archived. In such a case, you may not be able to check the jobs.

Regards

Neha

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad ,

Go to Transaction code - PT60 , enter all input parameters than program - execute in background .

Go to SM37  click on execute button and click on spool list icon and it will go next page than click on abap list, you can see the quota result output .

Thanks

Siva

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SM37 and check whether it is processed successfully or not on the basis of that you can analyse it.

Regards

Venkatesh