Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date in case of Periodic Billing Plan

smoozi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to the above subject,

I face billing posting error due to the billing date copied from periodic billing plan.

This billing type is order related billing (Business process is that stock is leased and post billing for rental fee.) and my requirement is to post billing as billing plan amount except billing date and billing date shall be document date. In addition, this requirement was already applied in other sales organization (in one client) as below :

(1st billing date in billing plan : 30/12/2013, Billing date in all billing documents : 27/02/2014)

Can you advise which setting shall be checked?

I checked copy control from sales order to billing (Header : copy requirement - 001 / Item : copy requirement - 023)

Thanks,

Smoozi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what exactly you were expecting SAP to behave.  In normal circumstances, whatever you see the Billing Date (FPLT-AFDAT) in Billing Plan tab, that would be your invoice date and this Billing Plan tab value would fetch based on the Date Rule what you key in, when you create the Billing Plan.

In your case, I could see system has fetched 50 & 53 and from your post, I am unable to conclude which one is working perfectly.   If  both these are not working as you expected, then you need to change some other Date Rule which relates to "Monthly".

G. Lakshmipathi

smoozi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your reply.

As per your comment, it is standard to post billing with the billing date proposed by billing plan. But problem was there was error in billing posting in case postng date is future date due to posting period block. So I managed this error by using individual billing in VF04. I can change billing date when creating billing doc individually.

Smoozi

Answers (0)