cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see field P0008-ANSAL in Infoset query for few employees

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When a user is given access to an infoset via the query user group, he/she will be able to see all infotypes and all field in infotypes that are associated with the infoset. In my case, few users are unable to see field P0008-ANSAL under basis pay infotype  in Infoset query.Actually  i had added the field P0008-ANSAL to the filed group(basis pay) recently and the issue is reported by couple of users saying that they are unable to see field P0008-ANSAL under basis pay info type and they can see all the existing fields under basic pay.

Is there a way to restrict/hide any field in infoset query in t code Sq01?

Is it users authorization issue ?

Please guide me.

Thanks,

Jobish A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobish,

Has it been established that the users definitely don't see the field in the field selection, when creating a query?

Or do they just not see it in the query, which may be down to simply using an individual layout not comprising the new field.

It's quite unlikely this is an authorisation issue, so unless you've seen with your own eyes that the field can't be selected when creating a fresh adhoc query on the correct infoset, I wouldn't spend time on any further checks

0 Kudos

Thanks Sven for your reply.I checked in the ad hoc query of the user through screen sharing.The field was not visible to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally, field level authothorization is not provided. But still you can check SU53 - Authorization log to view missing authorization if any.

Secondly, is there structural authorization??

Thanks,

Ketul