Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Regenerating proxies option in SPROXY

santhosh_sontha2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are on PI 7.4 and ECC 6.0 EHP 7 and unable to see regenerate option in SPROXY for any changes made in Integration repository message interface in PI. Please let me how can we modify the proxy without deleting and creating new one. Please find attached screen shot of SPROXy.

Regards,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

The problem seems to be in a proxy bug, check this note with your basis team 1053030 - Proxy changes/delivery in maintenance

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I also faced same problem of not getting re generate option.

R u getting proxy generate option. If you are not plz check the below thread.

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.

santhosh_sontha2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

Yes I am getting only generate option not regenerate option. Also ECC system is connected to ESR properly. I am able to generte proxies for the new message interface only modfying is not prossible because of no regenerate option.

Regards,

Santhosh

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

What is the exact problem?, are you getting an exception or the option doesn't appear?

Regards.

santhosh_sontha2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Regenerate option doesn't appear when I right click on service interface in SPROXY.

Regards,

Santhosh

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to re-generate SAP Standard Content Proxies?

You can't regenerate the SAP Standard proxies.  You have to create Data Type Enhancements and you have to regenerate Data Type Enhancements.

Refer:

Regards,

Azhar

santhosh_sontha2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I am not trying to regenerate SAP Standard Proxies instead custom one build in integration repository.

Regards,

Santhosh

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ckh following for similar issue:

Regards,

Azhar