Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Wage Type maintained IT15 for a month should not be summarized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payroll experts....

An employee has a payment in IT15  Wagetype 5025 Lunch Charges  300 SR

in the same month with different date he has again in IT15 Wagetype 5025 Lunch Charges 350 SR

so total he will have 650 SR

but we don't want a lumsum amount , we want to show on his payslip two time 5025 , one for 300 SR, and one for 350 SR

but P0015 funtion when bring the values from IT15, it sums it up and put in OT table inside payroll schema

I tried Reset * but it wont work, as its for WBPS splits

so how to force a wagetype to keep its original value and do not show as lumsum in RT?

any help would be highly appriciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khalid,

As per my knowledge that is sap standard behavior you can't show same wage type in two times, If still, you would like show i think so you will have to copy another wage type from 5025.

Regards

Mohan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The above said functionality will work if the wage type is mantained in IT0014 as it has recurring dates and can be delimited by using PRATE Function , but not Via IT0015 as it is direct payment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the client has very genuine requirement to show it on employee monthly payslip like this.

Wagetype  5025     300 SR     (paid for the date 03.11.2014, Ref # 20222)

Wagetype  5025     350 SR     (Paid for the date of 12.11.2014,  Ref # 20178)

these extra remarks are stored in Assignment Number field of IT15

So employee can see from payslip that he has received certain day payment, and certain day still pending

but if Wagetype sums up together as 650 SR, how  I am going to show the other details of that allowance?

We can't use IT14, as it is one time payment occur on a single day

so SAP has no solution?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try this PCR

XXXX

ADDWT *

SPLIT A I

ADDWT *

Read documentation on Split via PE04

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately its not helpful ....

its mainly decision operation SPLIT A I  is related to workplace , I also tried SPLIT T I, which is related to alternative payment,....

our main problem lies with ADDWT *, this operation keep summing up the value whatever decision will make, ADDWT * will still do the same

I have seen a wagetype coming from IT2010 not showing in summarized form in RT,

so I got an idea...

At the time of creation in IT15 we will use BADI to put some values in the fields like in

VOZNR, APZNR or some other fields.

ADDWT * will not be able to sum it up.......hmm...will try this.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with operations WPALL, WPBPC it may help you out.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Yadav, for your reply,

but actually as there is no WPBP splits for that month, it does not make any differance.

there is no splits at all...

very simple things....a wagetype is maintained two times in IT15 for same month, how to stop it from making the lumsum amount.....

is there any solution in SAP?

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand it is not possible to stop since system works on the basis of split indicators if no split indicators are identified by the system we can not split them or we can not merge them.

Regards

Venkatesh