cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User should not delete Sales orders in CRM before May 2014.

former_member552168
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have  requirement in CRM i.e. user cannot delete Sales orders before may 2014 in SAP CRM.

Recently we have implemented Credit Check management in ECC (Cash n Carry Process especially for some customers)

Normally we do create orders in CRM it should be replicated to ECC, based on FD32 credit value in ECC, CRM  order should give credit check massage.

go through the below notes n help us where to change BADI in CRM, plz.

We like to add a scenario where prior to April’14 period, user can not cancel/delete any order in CRM, so that the order cancellation data will not flow to SAP and below problem can be resolved.

While checking the credit Exposure of the INDL Customers, we found in some cases, user has deleted few old orders in CRM which creates a open sales order value as Negative in SAP System. Due to this for a customer, if there is ZERO credit limit, ZERO outstanding, ZERO liability, Credit Exposure is become Negative as open order value is there. In CRM order is being raised and credit block is not appearing if the order amount is below the Credit exposure.

Request you pls maintain the open Sales order value as ZERO for the INC customers (as per attachment list) for those who have a NEGATIVE open sales order value.

For the open Sales order Value which are POSITIVE, keep these as same as these are customer’s actual & current open orders.

NOTE: If user delete before may 2014 sales orders, all the deleted order values will be added to FD32 (Credit exposure -Negative),then user can able to raise sales orders for that value also.(It cannot be happened)

Regards,

JK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to acheive this with technical development then.

Option 1 - Hide the tool bar button based on your checks.

Option 2 - When Deletion button is clicked , on the event check the validation.

Thanks

Ajay

former_member552168
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your reply, happy to inform that our technical team solved the issue.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good you found the solution!! What was the solution you implemented. It will be great if you can share

Thanks!

former_member552168
Participant
0 Kudos

Neha,

ORDER SAVE badi they made some changes in DELETE validation, exact i don't know,

Definitely I'll ask my technical expert for the same n let u know, plz.

Once again thanks Neha for your timely response.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JK,

You are welcome

Regards,

Neha Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JK,

I guess you can play around with the standard. You need to create a separate PFCG Role which only contains sales order related authorization object. Basically removing sales order related authorization object from the main primary PFCG role. And then controlling the secondary PFCG Role which only have sales order object. Controlling sales order PFCG role with validity period. Below is the screen shot of the PFCG role where you can maintain the validity period of the PFCG role for the specific user assigned to it.

I hope this solution was helpful for you!

Regards,

Neha Gupta

former_member552168
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Thanks for your solution, but we don't want block complete DELETE authorization, user can delete Sales orders, but specific period orders like before MAY 2014 sales orders only, after may 2014 created sales orders  he can delete, suggest any BADI, FM changes required, plz.

Regards,

JK 

former_member552168
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Thanks for your reply, happy to inform that our technical team solved the issue.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

I feel the best way to achieve it by removing authorization of deletion from users for specific transaction types.

If you have this for specific customers or sales orders, based on some checks you can ask technical person to hide that deletion icon till the time you wish to stop deletion.

Thanks

Ajay