cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Career

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have fair understanding on CR100(Base customization) and Marketing(CampaighnExecution, Segmentation model and mail forms).

Please suggest me what should I learn Next. Is it possible to build my career in SAP CRM. Currently I don't have project and I am in bench.

I have 5 years of experience in SAP. In which 4 years as a end user and 1 year as Testing and also involved in functional configuration of Marketing and business partner.

Please help me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

I guess it depends on what you are looking to achieve.

If you want to show a potential employer that you are knowledgeable in CRM a good way to do it is to certification program for CRM. Courses & Curricula | Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)

If you just want to learn more about CRM in general there is a lot of very good information on the Remote Knowledge Transfer page at http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman (access to this depends on your Customer Contract).

I work with CRM Interaction Centre and it is complex but always busy. Interaction Center - CRM - SCN Wiki

A knowledge of Master Data is a very good foundation for any career in CRM CRM Master Data - CRM - SCN Wiki

All the best,

James