cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find which sub-modules of SAP HR have been implemented by customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I want to know which submodules of SAP HR have been implemented by customer. .

Is there any path where I can find list of sub-modules or details of everything that has been implemented?

Thanks in advance.

Yogiraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction SFW5 will show you what business functions are switched on in EHP or higher

However this isn't much use if you are using pre-EHP like ERP 6.0 (ERP2005) version or earlier need feedback from work colleagues in this case to see whats been implemented

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogiraj,

Simply speaking there is no any specific T code or Table name which gives you exact idea that what have been already going to be implemented. if your scenario is that SAP HR already implemented in your company and you need to know which module have been implemented then simply set with existing business user and ask them that what functionality they are currently using.

Example:

If they replied that we maintaining Org Chart(Orgunits, Jobs, Positions) in SAP, that mean they using SAP HR-Organizational Management -OM sub-module,

If they replied that we calculating employees all remuneration payments via payroll that mean they have implemented SAP HR-Payroll functionality too.

Like this you got idea that what have been done what to do, i hope i answer your query in simple way

Regards;

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

if we switch on the business functions also it is not mandatory to implement those modules ......u need to check the infotypes of that submodules in pa30  and tables in back end

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogiraj,

This totally depend on your customer implementation scope or requirement of their businesses,for your assistance kindly note below list of SAP HR sub-module:

--> Organizational Management – OM

--> Personnel Administration – PA

--> Recruitment – RCT

--> E-recruitment – E-REC

--> Time Management – TM

--> Payroll – PY (International, KSA, UAE)

--> Travel & Expenses Management – TRV

--> Personnel Development – PD

--> Learning Solution – LSO

--> Succession Planning – SPL

--> Career Planning – CPL

--> Appraisal Management – APM

--> Employee Self Services – ESS

--> Manager Self Services - MSS

Regards;

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bashir,

Thanks for this. But is there any way to find out which of these have been implemented?