cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT 0185 subtype 06 and 08 not displaying in the ESS Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The subtype of 06 - Aadhar UID and 08 - UAN No is not displaying in the ESS Portal. The same has been maintained in the R3.

We do have some subtypes as well, and they are displaying properly. I have checked the tables V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP, V_T588MFPROPS and V_T588MFPROPC. and maintained the Subtype 06 and 08, but not working. More over the the custom subtype such as in " 9" series 91,92,94 ,etc are also not able to see in the above mentioned table . But displaying in the portal under personal information tab.

V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP:

PA30:

Portal under Personal Information tab:

Here shown as Aadhar ID , but the ICNUM maintained in the IT0185 is not displaying, and the Subtype 08 - UAN is not showing completely.

If find how the custom subtypes are configured to display in ESS, then the solution would be nearby.

Please guide me how the link is working and the exact table to check the ESS and R3 link.

Currently, there are only two standard subtypes are and 4 custom subtypes are reflecting in the Portal.

Thanks in advavnce......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you are using the WDJs, I think its better to check the WDJ code, might be in fronted some restrictions. Also search for OSS notes to see if there is any note available for this fix. If you don't find any then may be riase the OSS message, SAP has to fix it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user of portal have SAP_ALL ?

You can check using t.code ST01 a trace

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wilman,

Thanks for the reply. Please find below the screenshot of "ST01" . I couldnt able to find what you said in earlier reply.

Please help me out...

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use ie. the user ztest01 in the portal, you should do this in the SAP ERP:

1. T.code ST01

2. On clic button General Filter-->Trace for user only : ztest01. Ok.

3. Select option " Authorization check."

4. On Clic Button Trace on.

5. Now you execute the process in the portal.

6. On Clic Button Trace Off.

7. On Clic Button Analysis.

8. User Name ztest01.

Select option " Authorization check."

check the fields FROM and To, in the range where I execute the process in the portal

Start Reporting.

9. Check th result if You have problems of authorizations.

Regards.