cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have terminated users in the system, but the the relationships to dealer and vendor still exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have terminated some users in the system, but the relationships to dealer and vendor still exists. Can anyone guide me the process. Does the relationship to be ended automatically or should be do it manually

Thanks,

Thiru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How do we end date the relationship of the employee when the user is terminated. Can deleting the employee in the org management when employee is terminated will have any impact over the business?

Thanks,

Thiru

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thirupaty,

I believe there is no standard event link between standard relationships Employee responsible and user maintenance, nor empployee maintenance.The relationship can be terminated, i.e. you can limit the end date, if the relationship is customized are time-dependent.

Deleting in org. management also usually means that you terminate relationship of business partner to positions (through central person object in background). But this can happen also in case the employee is changing position, e.g. he is promoted to a boss position. In such case, one org, relationship is terminated and following is created - in that case, you may want to still keep the dealer and vendor relationships open.

Regards,

Dawood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard process available.  But you can add some logic in Badi which terminate relation based on user id termination.

Using this badi you can also control that if any user was created with definite start and end date then we can ensure that same dates were available to relations so that when User gets expired relations will also get expired.

Thanks

Naveen