cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver for existing pending Purchase Orders/Purchase requisitions in SAP Fiori app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured SAP Fiori apps on ECC for Purchase orders and Purchase requisitions in IDES 800. To test/validate the workflow I need to find the approver for existing pending Purchase Orders (Given IDES 800 is a functional client, If we can Identify an existing employee responsible for Purchase Orders in the Demo 800 client). How to find the employee who has some POs pending for approval in Fiori App ?

Right now I have zero items in both Approve Purchase Order and Approve Purchase requisitions.

I also tried creating Purcahse Order myself using ME21N and release it using ME28 But I 'm not able to see whom the Purchase Order is assigned for approval neither I see the POs in inbox of Business Workplace.In this case to whom is this PO assign for aproval.?

I need a pointer as to how to test the this Fiori app (Approve Purchase Orders/Purchase Requisitions), either finding existing employee who can approve or Should I create Purchase Order myself ?

Thanks, Really appreciate any help

Best regards,

Ritika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

It is about MM question and not Fiori.

Please try the transaction SWI2_FREQ for finding pending workitems.

If there is no workitems, you should define MM release strategy and create a PO.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa ,

Actually I see the workitems in SWI2_FREQ  some POs created by other users and some by me. Though some error is there in status. But again I don't see them in inbox of Business Workplace or in Fiori Approve Purchase Order app.

I'm sharing the release strategy maintained:

How will I be able to see items in Approve Purchase Order/Requisition Fiori app ? With what user will I have to login ?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

You should find 3 workitems detail for WS20000075.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Can you take a look at this issue :

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok . I fixed the issue .

It was because , No agent were assigned for release group and release code in Release Procedure for Purchase Order in SPRO (Workflow).

Also Agent were not assigned in Workflow WS20000075 (TXN SWDD) for task TS20000166

Thanks .