cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acesso mobile externo com Cloud Control Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I am setting up the Integration Framework to use the mobile along with Cloud Control Center. My question is how to provide such access to those outside the datacenter. Has anyone done this? Can you help me? I have to make the same link RDWEB?

Olá pessoal. Estou configurando o Integration Framework para utilização do mobile junto com Cloud Control Center. Minha dúvida é de como disponibilizar esse acesso para quem está fora do datacenter. Alguém já fez isso? Conseguem me auxiliar? Tenho que disponibilizar o mesmo link do RDWEB?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cicero,

You have to install integration component in demand type.

After that, buy the certificate (SSL) for your RDWeb. If you use free certificate, it won't work.

Our SAP B1 LPE said that.

After the certificate is assigned, you can try to use the IP of the CCC server in your iPad --> web service --> server.

Rgds,

Jimm

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I have to put the server address that is installed Integration? Has the CCC that is running License Manager installed?

I'll try and answer for you as it was. I'll test without SSL, if not work try one. Does anyone know how much it cost and where can?

Thank you.

Então eu não tenho que apontar o endereço do servidor que está instalado o Integration? Tem que o do CCC que está com o License Manager instalado?

Vou tentar fazer e respondo para vocês como ficou. Vou testar sem o SSL, se não funcionar procuro um. Alguém sabe quanto custo e onde consigo?

Desde já, obrigado a todos.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can also try to access the B1 cloud using RDweb IP address.

there are many SSL vendors that you can buy, e.g. Symantec SSL

Rgds,

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This certificate can be either SSL or has a specific? 128-bit, 256-bit?

Este certificado pode ser qualquer um SSL ou tem um específico? 128 bits, 256 bits?