cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice unblock with GR ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have the following question, because i cannot find a solution.

I have a PO with quantity 100. the GR has 90, but the invoice has 100 quantity. Due to quantity variances the invoice is blocked. The next days is made another GR 10, and the quantity is now 100, but the invoice is still blocked.

Is there any subs. adjustment for goods receipt that can "clear" the blocking reason ? or something like that ? or any ideas to solve this problem ?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mohsinabbasi007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tsantilogiannis,

MRBR is only option left, there is no other way to unblock it automatically other than scheduling a MRBR.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gr for last 10 quantity can't remove the block of the invoice because your invoice was already posted and its already set as blocked.

If you cancel the invoice and enter it after the second GR, then system will not block the invoice.

If the status of invoice become block, then you need to unblock it.

You need to fulfill the criteria before invoice posting (not after invoice posting).

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

blocks need to be removed with a separate step--> MRBR

A second GR does not automatically remove the block, it just makes the blocking reason obsolete and hence MRBR can remove the reason and the invoice can be paid.

Schedule  MRBR if you don't want to execute it manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also true.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stratos,

What is the configuration of the tolerance key DW (Qtyvariance) ?

See SPRO > MM > Logistic Invoice Verification > Invoice Block > Set Tolerance Limits.

Alexandre