Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities Overview - SAP BO Crashing

nadav_caridi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Using SAP version 9 PL 13.

When trying to open activities overview report (under bp report menu) and choosing a date range for today I'm getting the following error :

this happen every time we try to run this report for this company.

looking through the logs on the SAP log directory I see the following lines :

27/11/2014  15:46:45:990136Sys       Err         IBizBusiness Object Event: GetByKey failed, err number is -2028 # #TID=56168_BusinessObjectMethods.h36ID=19e03b68BO=OutboxBOID=0Customized=0
27/11/2014  15:46:46:233886Sql       NoteLgAlw   ITecTransaction Started, Nested level: 1 # #TID=56168__DBMC_TransactionManager.h226Customized=0
27/11/2014  15:46:47:938886Sys       NoteLgAlw   IBizSetLogConfiguration - Activate log according to SLOG.ActLog # #TID=56168LogConfigObject.cpp490Customized=0
27/11/2014  15:46:47:938886Sys       NoteLgAlw   IBizSetLogConfiguration - Loading log configuration from the database. # #TID=56168LogConfigObject.cpp503Customized=0
27/11/2014  15:46:48:52636 Sys       NoteLgAlw   IBizUser Logging Event: User logged in [מנהל] # #TID=56168POUSR.c2943Customized=0
27/11/2014  15:46:48:138886Sql       Err         ITecDBMCSqlStatement::Execute SQLExecute failed. Error: -1, sqlState: HY000, nativeErr: 0, errText:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0]Connection is busy with results for another command # #TID=52976__DBMC_Statement.cpp338Customized=0
27/11/2014  15:59:38:171386Sys       CritErr     IBizUnhandled exception occur. See stack in C:\Users\administrator.DYNNETWORK\Local Settings\Application Data\SAP\SAP Business One\SAP Business One_20141127154626_diagnostic.txt logfile # #TID=56168UnHandledExceptionHandler.cpp247Customized=0

I've tried looking for any blocking queries in the server but came up with nothing.

Activities Overview in other databases on the same server from the same host works just fine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-NC.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stop all addon and then try.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

nadav_caridi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

stopping all addons did not help.

Thanks.

pvsbprasad
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to delete the temp files.

Regards,

Prasad

nadav_caridi2
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried running this again.

I now notice that using a different date range works fine.

e.g. todays date gives no error

moving back to yesterday or including Yesterday's date withing the query range will produce the error again.

I've also deleted %temp%/SM_OBS_DLL.

javier_facessantos
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nadav

Check the note pointed in the error message 1989457:

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

In that note it says that if the issue is not reproduced in a test environment you have to do a few test in customer environment:

The Issue is not reproduced in a test environment:

When the issue is not reproducible in the test environment, we recommend the following tests in the customer environment:

1. Verify that the customer environment complies with the minimal hardware requirements.
  2. Verify that the customer uses a supported platform.
  3. Verify that the SAP Business One client is not a corrupted installation. Please refer to note 1989534 for details.
  4. Verify that the Windows user is at least a power user on the workstation.
  5. Perform a check for Operating System errors.
    1. From the Control Panel choose Administrative Tools > Event Viewer.
    2. Expand the Windows Logs.
    3. Check the Application and System logs for errors and warnings.
    4. Resolve any found errors and warnings.

Regards

nadav_caridi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Javier.

The error occur in a terminal server env.

the server is well beyond minimal req.

o/s is server 2008 r2 which is clearly supported.

sap bo being run as local admin also produces the same error.

same server connects and runs different database with same login with no issues running the activities overview.

Since this is a terminal server with plenty more than one addon per company I was hoping not to re-install sap bo client but if this is the only thing left to check then I'll try it out.

Thank you for your reply.

nadav_caridi2
Participant
0 Kudos

and the error occurs in other workstations as well.

i also tried to follow note 2079411

javier_facessantos
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nadav

When you say that the error occurs in other workstations as well, I assume you mean that if you try to run "Activities Overview" report on another workstation it crashes too, but it crashes only in the workstation where you are trying to run the query, right?

I am asking that because I think that the last part of note 1989457 ("The application shutdown unexpectedly in all workstations") means that by trying to do reproduce the error on a concrete workstation, SAP B1 crashes on all workstations at the same time.

Regards

nadav_caridi2
Participant
0 Kudos

what I mean is I use a different server (host) with SAP BO and I get the same error

so the error is reproduce able in another workstation .

here is the error I'm getting for a brief second in both servers :

Thank you.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nadav,

You can try to reinstall the SAP B1 application in that PC client where this error occurs.

If problem still exists, you can escalate to SAP Global Support

Regards,

Jim