Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Customs Declaration is not getting created

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have completed the configuration for creation of Import customs declaration such as

* Activated PO for Customs management

* Activity sequence is maintained for Prior to goods receipt

* Activity sequence is determined based on Legal regulation and 06 - Free Circulation

The document type NB is assigned to IMPORD while CULOIM is activated for Legal regulation.

Please help me to check where I went wrong?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Well, give us a clue - what IS going wrong, as far as you know?

Is the P.O. being transferred to GTS?

Is the P.O. showing up in the work-list for creating Import Declarations before GR?

Are you getting any errors, or seeing any log entries?

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

The PO is getting transferred to GTS but in Compliance area only. I have activated work-list prior to GR. But its not displaying although the check box is maintained in the activity sequence.

I am not sure if the system is determining the correct Activity sequence but there is only one assignment for 06 - Free Circulation.

There is no error or log in SLG1.

Please help to find the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Using Transaction SE16, take a look at the header of your P.O. Replica, in table /SAPSLL/CUHD.  Make sure that the Document Type (field CUHDA) is one of the following:

• EXPDLV
  • EXPORD
  • FIIN
  • FIOUT
  • IMPORD

Usually it will be IMPORD.

Also check that fields CDTYP and CDORG are blank, and that field CDCUS is set to 'X'.

Copy the GUID_CUHD field (the first field in the table), and use it to find the associated record in the Status table /SAPSLL/CUHDSTA.  Search the table for the entry where field GUID_MOBJ has the copied value (and, for speed, set field MOBJT to 'O' - that's the letter, not the number zero).  Make sure that the value of field PROST is one of the following:

• 0A
  • 1A
  • 2A
  • 3A
  • 4A

If everything is ok, then you should see the document in the work-list for creating Customs Declarations before Goods Receipt.  If any of the above is not correct, then let us know.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I have checked the above steps and found that in the table /SAPSLL/CUHD the field CDTYP and CDORG are blank and its fine but the issue is with CDCUS which is also Blank.

What could be the reason?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In customising, you need to activate the Document Type for the "Customs" service ('LECCUS').  Then the CDCUS value will be determined correctly.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

The document type CULOIM is already active in Customs services. In the table /SAPSLL/TLEBGS there are 2 entries for CULOIM for LECCUS and LERPRE.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Here we are talking about table /SAPSLL/TLECHS - you need to have an entry for IMPORD / LECCUS.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Check if you can send manually from initial transfer tab. If you are getting error 'Customs ID does not exist for Processing Trade' then apply OSS notes 2037230 in  GTS system.

I was facing same problem couple of days back.

Regards

pradeep