Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to finf RFC destination for QM connection

venky1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate EWM QM with ECC QM.

When I am trying to post goods receipt it is showing "Unable to find RFC destination for QM connection" . I tried assigning Logical system and Business system group in installations but it is still showing me the same error.

Regards,

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Also delete and recreate the inspection rule, if you have made changes to the customizing (system id, installation id). This information is stored in the inspection rule and will be passed onto the inspection document. If you try to post goods issue this well be read and might contain "old" values.

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I believe you must work with QIE if you want to work with quality management in EWM. The QIE engine will communicate with QM in ERP.

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that you have maintained an entry in BD97 for the following data:

Logical System: ST1CLNT800 and RFC Destination ST1CLNT800

Please check for you inbound document in the "Reference Documents" tab. There should be the ERP original document. And there is the field "business system".

Based on the business system it is tried to determine the logical system. So a prerequisite is that you have a linkage between your business system and the logical system.

You can find this in the customizing: Extended Warehouse Management->Interfaces->ERP Integration->General Settings->Define Business System

Best regards

Markus

venky1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have updated the table "/SCWM/V_SDESTQM" to assign RFC destination for QM, however it is still not able to find the proper RFC destination.

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think above setting is required as the standard text says "If you do not define an RFC destination, the system reads the standard RFC destinations from transaction BD97".

Can you check the external system maintained in "Warehouse Dependent Activation of Inspection object types".

Also you can check the settings for external QM system at below path:

Connect the EWM system to the QIE.

In Customizing, choose Cross-Application Components Quality Inspection Engine Central Settings Communication with an External QM System Define External QM Systems.

Thanks,

Sandip

venky1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for the reply.

I have checked the entries in BD97. I have maintained for BAPI calls and for Dialog calls.

In external QM system I have maintained the Business key as mentioned in SAP note 1278425.

I have implemented the code according to the above note to change it from XI business system to qRFC

Regards,

Venkit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

I have got the same error and checked all setting still not resolved.

How did you fix it ?

Pls let me know with details ,Thanks

Anil