Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcodes listed under user but not found in roles or profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a user whom I noted have been assigned with some critical tcodes like SE38 and SE16 in SUIM.

However when I check under his roles and profiles, I cannot find any reference that shows both tcodes have been assigned to him.

Can you advise how I can check further?

This is ECC 6.0.

Many thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

I think these two tcodes SE38 and SE16 are assigned directly in authorization data under S_TCODE. Please double check the roles assigned to this user and check the values of S_TCODE.

Regards

kartik

niteshgupta87
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When you said "However when I check under his roles and profiles", how did you check it? in SUIM -> Role by Authorization Value or Role by transaction?

As Kartik said, those tcodes might be manually assigned in S_TCODE. In that case Roles by Trasnaction codes or table AGR_TCODES will not show them. You can only see them in table AGR_1251 or in SUIM by Role by Authorization Value -> Object = S_TCODE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with Kartik,

Go to PFCG-->Write the Role name--> Click on change button--> Go to authorization tab.

Then Ctrl+F find out for authorization object S_TCODE. Then you will find out the SE38 has been assigned.

Thanks

Asad