cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment of file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i am using SAP B1 9.0 PL 09. In this i have made some UDF type as general and structure as link , now my client had a requirement ,for the multiple path to save the attachment but in SAP for attachment of Document we can define only one path for all... my client need that i should provide him with the multiple UDF and linked with multiple path. Pleas experts help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Bhanu Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you again for your response,

Please tell me how can use count of attachment, will you please elaborate.

Regards,

Bhanu

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you provide an example to understand requirement? It is not possible to set multiple path under General settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am explaining my requirement. below is the screen shot attached there

i have three UDF named as Waybill, Billty, bill. type for all three is General and structure is Link.

when i double click on any of the UDF then system opens a pop-up to select file. but the system saves the file

in the single path which is defined there in General settings.

please let me know if my requirement is not yet understood.

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I was asking to ask from the user the count of attachment he wants to attach.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for explanation. As per system design it is not possible to assign multiple path under general settings.

Keep all required files at one location with appropriate file name.

Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

ask the user to create three folders in the defined path for example if the defined path is Attachment folder then there should be three folders i.e Bilty, way bill and Bill.

Regards,

Manish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had tested the scenario in sap B1 environment. But as per the suggestion by nagarajan its system design that we can not define multiple path.

Regads,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for reply , but I have  created 3 folder in attachment folder. When I save the file than all 3 file are save in same location (in attachments folder )

But my client requirement all UDF file are save in different folder.when attach bill copy than save bill folder .and billty in billty folder

Regards

Bhanu

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhanu,

Why dont you use system default Attachment feature ?? All documents has a tab of Attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mustafa,

Thanks for your response,

But my concern is i need to map different path for Different purposed UDF.

as per your solution i can use the attachment TAB but there also system saves the attachemnt in the define path in the general settings.

Regards,

Bhanu

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to attach link for individual purpose, then UDF would be better you must ask count of attachments.