cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Deduction issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When an employee apply leave request an Unpaid Holiday  from 15.12 to 31.12.2014, it should deduct 10
days. SAP deducts 11 days by mistake . As upaid holidays does not have any
Quota . In our requirement  24th and31 Dec are Half day please let me know why sap is deduction 1 Day more

Thanks

Giri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ganeshdhobale1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Can you update the post if your query is resolved. Let us know if you are still facing any issue.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have done the same as per your guidence but still not resolved

Thanks

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is happening only for an employee, then I will suggest you to check for his personal work schedule in IT 07, if the days are not marked correctly as off-days or vice versa.

If it's impacting mass employees, then please check for configuration as advised above by experts

Regards

Neha

ganeshdhobale1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Kindly check the counting rule for that particular absence. I suppose the Quota Multiplier is 100%.

If this is the case, you can create an additional sequential entry for that counting rule and keep the Quota multiplier as 50%. Holiday Class 2 should be checked and rest all to be unchecked.

Regards,

Ganesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

24th and 31st is half day i.e he supposed to work half day but he is not working so system consider those days as 2 absent days assume that 8 hrs normal planned working hours half day means 4 hours is equal to 1 day(half day holiday) he supposed to work but he is not working since system is considering them as 2 absence days.

While deducting quota you wanted to consider it as 1 day instead of 2 days you can deduct 1 day for 2 half days but while counting it counts them as 2 days only.

You wanted to count them as 1 days check with User exits.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the update  on 24th and 31st  which are defined as half days in the holiday class 2  for the respective holidays it should count only half day ie 4.25 hrs rather than 8hrs  ??? and also let me know how to check User exits

Thanks

Giri

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

As Venkatesh said it's depend on requirement. You can setup system to consider half day absence for holiday class 2 or full day.

You said you don't have quota for unpaid absence. So if you by "SAP deducts 11 days" you mean system deducts 11 days in payroll side, you should check how you are collecting absence days / hours and you are passing into payroll system.

Regards,

Omid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the counting rule for the leave type you want to deduct. Un select any of the days you want the payment to happen.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the info type and select the field click on F1 there you will get the program name double click on it then it takes you to the program screen click on Go to-- Attributes--you will get package name copy it Go to CMOD Transaction Click on Utilities--SAP Enhancements--place the package name over there next to Package field and click on F8 you will get the list of Enhancements pick the right one with the help of technical consultant.

Regards

Venkatesh