Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Evaluation Query

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Experts.

we are running time evaluation everyday for our client. everything is working perfectly, we have given 01.01.2014 as our Earliest Recalculation dates for time management for our Modifier as 15 in the table V_T569R

But after certain period of days, in the table V_T569R dates is getting changed, currently we have 31.10.1414 as the date. which is really ambigous.

May i have any idea why is it happening like that.?

Thanks

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Last change to personnel control record details when it has been changed so that you will get an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

May i know what is Personnel control record details.?? how to check that.

Thanks

Sriram

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

It's like a Hijri date. Are you sure you calendar is not changed? Check it through SU3. If this is not the case please check other dates in V_T569R and even other tables like V_T549A to make sure if just this date is changed or others also.

By the way you have not changed anything in TRMAC related to time management?

Regards,

Omid

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omid.

i dont understand what do you mean Hirji date? how this can be checked through SU3, other date in V_T569R seems to be fine but any that country doesn't use time evaluation at all.

In the table V_T549A i dont see any dates

We have not changed any in TRMAC tables.

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omid & Venkatesh.

when i checked the logs. i can see that how the date was changed and when?

Please find attached screenshot. Can i get anything on this

Thanks

Sriram

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I asked to check you calendar setting through SU3. You know each user can use own calendar. Hijri  calendar is used in Arabic countries for example.

I asked check other tables like V_T549Q(Payroll periods) or any other tables. I mad a mistake in the name.

Based on your screenshot are you sure nobody has changed it manually? In which system you have this setting? Development / Quality / Production?

Regards,

Omid