cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burning Question: How to publish Lumira output to SharePoint 2010/2013/Online

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As company we are searching for an option how to publish Lumira output to collab platforms such as SharePoint - different versions.

I have seen this note in the product roadmap: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-58419

It talks about Lumira Server and Cloud but to be honest I am more interested in desktop or Citrix deployment of Lumira.

I do not also understand why everything is so hard when it comes to do cross-platform sharing.

Any ideas - except for taking snapshots and uploading these on the collab platform?

Thanks,

Durmus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Durmus,

Could you publish links from Lumira Cloud to the SharePoint platform?

These are also good suggestions to make for IOMS - Integration Option for MS SharePoint

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well there is one other partial way. But this works in a setup where you have SSO for Lumira server and Sharepoint through Windows AD. What we are doing is using the OpenDoc Embedded URL and putting it in a sharepoint Web part. This way the user gets to see the story through Iframe and since its SSO, he need not login separately.

But this is again Setup Specific. But a native feature like IOMS would be a better option.

Thanks

Shankar

MNagaya
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

BTW Does IOMS support Lumira contents?

I just checked BI4.1 IOMS Guide as below but I can not find whether IOMS supports Lumira contents or not.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/sbo41/en/sbo41sp6_ioms_admin_en.pdf

Regards,

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no IOMS support at this time. Not sure if there ever will be.

You can view Lumira in BI Platform - if you install say - Lumira Server for BI Platform. Now this is because a number of java files have been updated to allow for that.

IOMS uses .NET framework and that is not being updated.

Conclusion based on that is; as long as the .NET is not updated, IOMS is not a possibility and possibly never will be(?).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

MNagaya
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thank you for prompt res,

Regards,