Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Invoice type not selecting on Deemed Export in J1iiN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

When I am creating Export excise invoice I am not able to select export invoice type as deemed Export.

Please guide me

Thanks

Jitendra

3 REPLIES 3

Vijayendra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Jitendra, Please check if you have maintained default settings in the SPRO path- SPRO > Logistics general > Tax on goods movement > India > Business transactions > outgoing excise invoice > Maintain default excise and series groups. If the customer country is India and document currency is INR then only local and deemed options are applicable. J1IIN has the following logic. ======================================================================= *&                                                                    * *&      Form  GET_EXCISE_INVOICE_NO *&                                                                    * * Get the excise invoice number depending on local or export ** * FORM get_excise_invoice_no.   DATA : object  LIKE nriv-object.   IF  t_locexp = local  . * local sales , use local number range     object = 'J_1IEXCLOC'.   ELSEIF exp_type = deem. * deemed sale, use local number range     object = 'J_1IEXCLOC'.   ELSE. ======================================================================== This means that the system is going to look for local invoice number range object for Deemed exports also (unless the currency is different than INR in billing). Please use the exit - J_1I7_REDETERMINE_INVOICE_TYPE to change the data in such a way that it picks up the export invoice number. Please note that ARE1 can still be created for Deemed exports. The system will look at the "EXPIND" field when creating ARE1 and if it is anything but blank then you will be allowed to create ARE1. This user exit calls the VBRK and VBRP tables where you can pass the customer type as F and change the excise invoice type from local to exports. This exit very much serves the purpose of re-determining an excise invoice invoice type. If your ABAPer is not able to do make use of it, then please go through the note 83020 and consider this for consulting. Best Regards, Vijayendra

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will default excise type based on customer & billing document currency. Check once. And also ensure Default excise and series group is maintained in the CIN configuration.

Are Sold to party and Ship to party belongs to same country? If not, you will have to manipulate the Excise invoice as per your own logic using user exit J_1I7_REDETERMINE_INVOICE_TYPE.

In any case, you can manipulate  the Excise invoice as per your own logic using user exit J_1I7_REDETERMINE_INVOICE_TYPE.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, you don't have any separate excise invoice type for Deemed Exports.  For all outgoing sales, the default excise invoice type is DLFC.  Be clear in your post where you are facing the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi