Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason profile field disabled

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever I create a lead transaction,irrespective of the status I see the reason field in disable mode?

What is the reason for this?

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

It's like this:

The reason field value is liked with the status field value. You can cross check by making the status as 'reject' then the field becomes active !!

Make sure that you enter some values in the mandatory fields of Lead transaction.

Rgds

Hari

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I copied standard lead status profile,renamed and assigned it to my lead transaction type.Only for lost status am able to see reason field enabled and options are available.If I want to have reasons for other statuses also where should I make a setting/what steps do I need to do?

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayalakshmi ,

As you have copied the standard status profile - CRMLEAD ( CRM Lead ) and for the status "Lost" , the reason field is maintained as per the SPRO setting , path as below:

Customer Relationship Management ->Transactions->Setting for lead->Reason for status ->Assign status and subject profile to Transaction type

As the setting is maintained only for "lost" status hence the "Reason " field is enabled .

Rest all the status does not have an entry in SPRO setting hence the field appear as non editable .

Hence kindly make the changes as per your requirement .

Screenshot attached for reference .

Regards

Shweta 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

You need to check the SPRO config under Transactions->Settings for Lead-> Reason for Status:Leads-> Assign Status & Subject Profile to Ttype.

Regards,

Shobhit