Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between SLT100 and HA350

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

i found the two courses SLT 100 (Real-time Replication with SAP LT Replication Server) and HA350 (SAP HANA - Data Provisioning).

What is the main difference and which one is better to get into Detail of Transactions like IUUC_SYNC_MON?

Thanks

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member256353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

TA: IUUC_SYNC_MON is the LT replication server cockpit on SLT.

SAP HANA Data data provisioning is the SAP HANA function to obtain data from a HANA point of view.

So the main difference is where you feed HANA with data.

I suggest that you'll check the http://help.sap.com/hana/sap_landscape_transformation_for_sap_hana_operations_guide_en.pdf

as well as the general guide that describes the data provisioning options and approaches.

If you use SLT then I'd say that you're better dealing with SLT100 than HA350. But this is just my personal opinion.

Regards

Greg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Mithun_K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

SLT100 is a specialized SLT training which is for 3 days.

Where as HA350 is a 2 day training course covering different Replication topics like SLT, Data Services, DXC (Direct Extract Connection), Sybase Replication Server, Flat File upload and Smart Data Access.

If you want to learn about different Replication topics I would recommend you to attend HA350 and and if it just SLT then SLT100 will cover it in detailed manner.

Regards,

Mithun