cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse TDS Bank challan - J1INBANK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am in the process of reverse or cancellation of Bank Challan updation which is updated wrongly.

The complete process is as follows:

I have update the Bank Challan Update using tcode: J1INBANK

Update the following data –

Company Code – 2005

Fiscal Year – 2014

Internal Challan Number – Insert Challan no which is generated from TDS cycle by using Tcode J1INCHLN.

Challan Clearing Number  and internal challan date will get automatically update.

The Bank details which I have updated is went wrong.. can any one please help me how to reverse or cancel the bank challan and update the correct one.

Regards,

Rajesh. K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

For upditng the revised bank challan.

Use T code - J1INBANK.

Give the challan clearing number / internal challan number and date.

Now give correct bank challan number / date and key and press enter twice and execute it and again press enter- now new bank challan number is updated.

there is no t-code for correcting the Bank challan updation or check back your configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hemangi,

As I understand it just updating or you can say overwriting the table what ever I can update using J1INBANK.

Please correct if I am wrong.

Regards,

Rajesh. K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

yes, you are rights its just overwriting the bank details.

pl. change the status of query- if it is answered.

Regards,

Hemangi B

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

1. First cancel the remittance challan using the t.code.J1INREV

2.After cancel it, you can again create remittance challan using t.code. J1INCHLN

3.After create the challan, update the bank challan by J1INBANK.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Mukthar,

I have already tried that while cancelling I have use the option reverse and reset and then try to create a remittance challan again but it is not found any tax liability.

Can you pls.. guide which document I need take to create a remittance challan after reverse and reset the remittance challan.

Regards,

Rajesh. K

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Which document have you reversed? You have to reverse the tax payable to bank transaction document i.e. doc. type SA.

Regards,

Mukthar