cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SAP HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

i am new to sap hr recently joined .....will hope you all help me for any queries which may come further ....bless me ....in a couple of days i am starting creating org structure of my organisation ...so can some one tell me what questions need to ask them and prepare myself in front of client .....i know there will be objects and infotypes wagetypes  in SAP HR ...so how to prepare BBP and proceed further . i am doing with my team om ,pa time and payroll configuration i am the one the person in that team as a team member ......

Thanks,

Raj.

Message was edited by: Sikindar A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link:

I hope you will find the books mentioned in this link helpful.

Thanks and regards,
Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Welcome to Sap Hr

You know what are the objects infotypes are used in om structure right. Write those and find which object is in first place after that what relationship u have to assign check. Then u will know what objects relatiomships infotypes you want to create om org. strt. same thing ask client.                

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask you TEAM for help. There is no QUICK nor EASY answer for anything you asked. It comes with learning, studying and experience. You are obviously open to it because you came here to ask. Now, dig in, put in the work, and make yourself an "expert".

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Welcome at SAP HR Domain, i wish you best of luck

Regards;

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i am creating org structure of my company in my development client ....user name :- Raj and my passowrd is rajsaphr if any one want can see my org structure how i am creating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome Ra,

Any question you can ask here, but before asking do a small research on the topic that you can not understand, as suggested by Sikindar A (The Expert),

Any question on OM and PA You can get in touch with me.

For others please contact The Expert

Regards,

Zulfikarlos

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome and good luck Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir ,

Thank you. Can you share some information I need to ask.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

please search the forum Firstly and if you are not able to find out than you can reach me directly.

But please do intial search firstly from your end which will help you to gain more information on the relevant topics which you are searching for.