Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set F-02 to default transaction settings

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all ,

I had set document type as default for F-02 from OBU1 but then I had the requirement to set that field to display mode .For that I went to se93 and changed the transaction type to Dialogue transaction from parameter transaction . Now wen I am trying to set it back to parameter transaction I pass the transaction  screen number and function pool name . But when I try to save it only value entered in transaction field is save and screen value and function pool values disappear and even i notices that the tcode is not visible in transaction OBU1 to set default document type .

Can anyone help me to make f-02 back to its normal settings .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is strongly recommended that you should not change anything for a standard entry. This may causes a big problem for your organization.

has already shared a screen shot of F-02 (which is standard), revert back the F-02 t-code as per the screen shot.

And then, as per your requirement, you want to set a field as display mode, A field can be set as display/required/optional/hide from these below methods:

1. Transaction variant from SHD0 (I have already provided you in your previous discussion)

2. By screen layout. (It can be differ for different transaction)

3. By using your own development / enhancement (user exit / badi).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

F-02 should look like this in SE93:

The reason you aren't seeing the transaction in OBU1 is that F-02 no longer exists in table TSTCP (the transaction parameter table).  Once you add this parameter transaction back, then you should be ok.  If F-02 is setup as a dialog currently, then you may need to delete the transaction first.

Thanks,

Todd

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to do the same thing . But when i try to save it  , it gets saved like this . The screen and from module pool fields data gets disappeared .

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

Tcode F-02 got deleted from the development system in se93.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can leave it and go ahead. It is just obsolete default value for this transaction.

You can use the transaction without enter these values.

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

Tcode F-02 got deleted from the development system in se93. how do i restore this .

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create it in development client.

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

i am not  able to create f-02 it gives seperator '-' error .

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give more details of this error. If possible please post a screen shot.

former_member147217
Participant
0 Kudos

by mistake the tcode F-02 got deleted from se93  . If i type f-02 on navigation area it says f-02 does not exist.

AAITIPAM
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

You could have used a screen variant from SHD0 transaction.

Thanks

Aravind