Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI03:Bank details are not updated

ankit_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am posting an Idoc which updates all the bank related details. The Idoc is updating all the details except for the bank address.

Below is the screen shot for the Bank Country/Key combination for which I am posting the Idoc.

When I click on the yellow highlighted button on the above screen shot I expect a pop up which would show bank address related details.

But I am getting a message which says: No address maintained for bank XXXXXXX in country CN.

The Idoc segments involved are:

FM IDOC_INPUT_ADRMAS is used for posting the Idoc.

Please let me know what could be the possible issue, Why is the bank address related details not updated?

5 REPLIES 5

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it is not really clear what you are doing, you wrote in the subject FI03 and in the body about ADRMAS.

Which IDOC did you use to create the bank and what segments did you fill?

0 Kudos

I am checking the bank details via FI03 after the IDOC is posted.

And E1BPAD1VL is the segment in which I populate the bank address related data which I am using for posting the IDOC.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give some details from your  E1ADRMAS segment

value of OBJ_TYPE, OBJ_ID, OBJ_ID_EXT

0 Kudos

In obj_id field the part striked out in blue is Bank Key

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you find the ADRMAS IDOC in BD87  and tell which status it has.

I am not certain if it is possible to load this bank address separate with ADRMAS Idoc.

If I do not know then I usually setup a little ALE and send the data (here with FI08) to check how the IDOC(s) looks like.

I actually think that this (extra) address is  part of message type BANK_CREATE  segment E1BPADR1