SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

release to accounting

alessio_pierfederici
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a question about the proper setting of the release  to accounting.

I explain before about the customers involved in the invoice: imagine a publishing house as the first client and his store as a second customer.

The second has no company data and has no tax information because the performer payment is the first customer.

We can create a sales order with the store as sold-to party and with the publishing house as bill-to party.

We come to the bill without any problem, but in release to accounting we have this message:

Customer 1007947 (store) is not defined in company code M001.

My question is: about release to accounting, controls and checks about corporate tax, should not be made only on performer payment?

We create the store in this way because it has the same vat number of the publishing house.

I hope I explained myself

thanks in advance.

Alessio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alessio_pierfederici
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ' MoazzaM ', thanks for this information.

In the sales order invoice recipient has company data, only the customer has no company data

Hi vemuri santosh kumar,

Exactly, I would like to understand why about fiscal controls was chosen the shop rather than the publisher who is the executor fee.

regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When we create SD invoice and post it to accounting here it involves FI and you know for FI posting company code data is a must. You have to create company code data for partner to whom you want to post in FI.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your Question is not clear.  Are you asking why Store is picked while creating accounting document instead of Payer ?

could you please elaborate?

thanks

santosh

alessio_pierfederici
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ' MoazzaM ', thanks for this information.

In the sales order invoice recipient has company data, only the customer has no company data

Hi vemuri santosh kumar,

Exactly, I would like to understand why about fiscal controls was chosen the shop rather than the publisher who is the executor fee.

regards

0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is a control to determine in the Billing document type VOFA

check which is the setting available for your document type in BRANCH\HEAD OFFICE

Thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

Thank you vero much with this setting working right!