cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA00 condition type in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per standard Variant configuration  system determining condition type (VA00) in sales order for selected characteristics values. and showing like below.

Condition typeprice
PR00500000
VA001200
VA001800
VA002000
VA00
VA003000

For particular characteristic value, if price is not maintained in VK11(VA00) , system is not showing VA00 in the sales order.

My requirement is that in sales order for each characteristics value which are selected by customer, system need to check VA00 condition type for each characteristics value.

If VA00 is not available, system need not to allow to save the Sales order.

kindly share your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Sreekanth.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Srikanth, but why you are making complication for your business.

In stand of creating to many VA00 price. Make combination of all Price relevant characteristics and make single VA00. (Above requirement itself creating doubt, there is no point to work like this)

System will not activate to many same condition type (VA00) in single sales order. Only one VA00 will be activate and upper one all VA00 will be deactivate with Yellow color symbol. Because of Condition category and condition type rule.

For testing purpose: Enter PR00 manual condition type 2 time in order and check.

If you have more complication for pricing then copy VA00 condition type and create with different condition type name. Like, XA00, YA00, ZA00. And make all condition type as required entry at Pricing procedure.

From all required condition type any of the condition type will be missing, system wont allow user to save the sales order.

Thanks,

Former Member

hi Mistry,

Thank for response.

we are implementing variant configuration for our client business process.

for each configurable material we have one class that class consist of 10 or more different characteristics and it have values.

Example: for each characteristics having 5 values so that total 25 values will be there. each values having it own price that we maintained with combination of Sales org/Distribution channel/configurable material /variant(values) for VA00 condition type. this values price determine into the sales order based on the selection of customer.

so for each order we have 5 VA00 condition type( in pricing we add one VA00 after base price) that determine after base price.( for determine values pricing we maintained dependency for each values- like $SELF.Z_PRICE = 'RED' IF $SELF.COLOUR = 'RED')

to my pricing procedure I could not add 5 VA00 (VA01. VA02....VA05...) because some configurable material may have more than 5 Characteristics on that time it could not work.

my requirement is in some time  users may not updated price for particular value or may not have dependency (like above). on that time system is allowing to save sales order without price of particular value.

I want to restrict system not to allow for each selected values VA00 condition type is not there and system need to give error message( it may be with development also).

Please provide your inputs or if possible please share your contact details.

Thank you ,

Sreekanth.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For clear understanding please find the below example...

CAR -PR00 --500000

Red colour - VA00 - 1200

Seat ---------- VA00 - 1800

Music sye1-----VA00 - 2000

Child lock ------VA00 --- (VK11 for this characteristic value  not maintained )

while creating the sales order for configurable material CAR, user selected above characteristics values and saved the sales order.

client requirement is that system should not allow to save the sales order if any of the selected characteristics values not having the VK11(VA00) condition record.

in the above example characteristics values CHILD LOCK not having the condition record.

Please suggest how to overcome the above issue...

Regards,

Sreekanth.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Though we need not add VA00 in pricing procedure to make it appear in 'Conditions' tab but it appears in KONV table when pricing happens for variant conditions.

What I would suggest you (though I have not tested it) that use a user-exit (USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP) in MV45FZZ, (and with help of ABAPer) get all VA00 and check if any of VA00 has condition value is '0' (with help of KONV-KNUMV, which can be fetched from VBAK-KNUMV) and if so, pass 'X' to VBAP-PRSOK.

Add this field in incompletion procedure of 'Sales document item' with with screen PKON (I think!!). Though this will allow to save the sales order but you can define the status group to avoid any further transactions.

However, if you want that during save an error message must come, then I think user-exit 'USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE' can help you to do that.

I think this should work.

Kindly check and let us know your feedback.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samier

Thanks for your reply.

We have checked the KONV-KNUMV but unfortunately we are able to get only those VA00 values where condition record exists.

i.e there is no record in konv table for the characteristic value which is not having the VK11(VA00).

Note: We are able to see the selected char values(5 variants) in pricing analysis(access details) of the sales order for VA00 but price is determined for 2 variants(as there is VK11)           

Regards

Sreekanth Vadla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please share your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Sreekanth.V